MLS Data Import Integration
Stop retyping MLS data!
If your MLS is a good source of data, you're probably retyping more than ten fields of data for every listing you use. This is time consuming, energy draining and a waste of your time.
It's time to get a direct connection between your MLS and ClickFORMS. This tool allows you to import your MLS property data directly into ClickFORMS in a few simple clicks — no more retyping!
New Quick and accurate MLS integration
- No More Copy & Paste or retyping of Data
- Fill in your comps grid in minutes
- No transposing of data
- Reduce errors with auto import
- Work with Multiple MLS services? Create as many data maps as you like
How it works
- Export Data from your MLS provider in one of the following formats (txt, csv, pipe)
- Import the file into the MLS Data import wizard
- Create the custom map file by matching the export fields in your MLS to the Available ClickFORMS Cells
- Select where to export your data (Subject, Comps, Listings)
- Click 'Import' and your data is now populated in the grid
Next time simply open the wizard and select the saved map file, click next and import. Your comps grid is filled out in under 1 minute. Or you can create another custom map file if you need different format. Create as many map files as you need for as many MLS systems that you work with.
We will provide the documentation you need to get started — comes with FREE ClickFORMS Online Training.