About Bradford Technologies
Committed to customer satisfaction and product quality
Bradford Technologies' dedication to producing high quality software is equally matched by our commitment to providing the best customer support. Our success depends on your success.
Founded in 1987, Bradford Technologies, Inc., formerly known as Bradford and Robbins, has developed and sold software for the real estate appraisal industry for more than two decades. We are located in California's Silicon Valley, the world center of high technology innovation. This enables our company to hire experts to develop software solutions and provide quality customer service.
To develop the world's most hassle-free, reliable, intuitively flexible software for processing complex forms with continued commitment to customer satisfaction and product quality.
Leading the way with innovation
Since its founding, Bradford Technologies has been in the forefront of appraisal software innovation. Our team of programmers develops new capabilities based on customer needs. Our innovations include:
- First to develop a truly integrated report processor, setting the industry standard.
- First to release a Windows form processor, seven years before major competitors.
- First to produce a "What You See is What You Get" report processor.
- First to bring together all tools by introducing the Appraiser's Toolbox software
- First to give you point and click standard responses.
- First to develop the drag and drop tool for text and pictures.
- First to display an entire appraisal in one window.
- First to develop tools for analyzing large quantities of appraisal data.